Current Curbside Availability Times: Weekdays Noon – 6:00 pm.
- Place holds on items using our Library catalog. If you need our assistance with that, or would like us to shop for you, complete the optional form at the bottom of this page.
- Due to the absence of area libraries restoring services on a uniform basis, our catalog currently only accepts holds on items that Dexter Library owns. Click here for a guide on how to limit your searches. Inter-library loans will be restored on a rolling basis.
- Wait for notification that your items have arrived. You can also check the status of your holds by clicking here. Once your holds have arrived, travel to the Library during curbside pickup hours and call us (734-426-4477) from the parking lot. Staff will ask for your Library card number, retrieve your items and check them out to your account and bring them to our pick up table.
- When picking up materials, patrons are required to maintain proper social distancing from the pick up table. Staff will not approach vehicles or hand materials to patrons. Items will be placed on a pick up table, and once staff have confirmed patron details for identification, patrons may remove the items from the table. Items for return will not be accepted at the curbside pick-up table. Patrons must place return items directly in the outside return bin.
- If you are unable to call from the parking lot, you may call us before leaving home and provide an estimated time of arrival.
OPTIONAL CURBSIDE HOLD PLACING ASSISTANCE FORM