This teen/tween book club meets monthly and is for everyone in grades 6 through 12. Free copies of the book are available to the first five registrants. Read the month’s book selection before the meeting to prepare for trivia questions related to the book. This is a fun book club, and prizes are awarded to those who with the most correct answers. Pizza dinner is provided. Check the calendar for dates and book titles.
The Teen Advisory Group (TAG) is a volunteer opportunity for teens in grades 7 through 12 to get involved at the Library. Join us to help give input, plan programs and volunteer at youth and teen events. We also have pizza lunch each month! TAG meets on select Saturdays each month during the school year, and on various dates during the summer. New members are always welcome.
Registration opens Saturday, November 18
Registration opens Saturday, December 9
Registration opens Saturday, January 20
Registration opens Saturday, February 17
More dates coming soon!
Contact: Mollie Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
Computers for Public Use:
The Dexter District Library has 4 public use computer terminals for teens ages 13 through 17 located in the Teen Zone. These computers have Windows 7 and are loaded with the Microsoft Office 2016 suite. Full color printing is available for $0.20 a page. Black & White printing is available at $0.10 a page.
General Rules for Internet Use:
- Hardware and Software settings may not be changed.
- Users will respect all copyright laws.
- Users saving files from the Internet to their own disks do so at their own risk. The Library assumes no responsibility for viruses transmitted from the Internet to disks through the use of Library computers.
- Any users caught hacking into computer systems or disrupting the functions of other computer systems will have their Internet use privileges revoked.
- Users will not use the Library terminals to violate any Federal, state or local laws or to engage in unethical behavior.
- Users can be held financially liable for damage to the Library’s equipment and software.